Tennessee State Parks’ restaurants will serve a buffet on Father’s Day, June 15.
Spend time with family and friends to celebrate dad’s big day and enjoy Tennessee’s natural wonders at one of eight state park restaurants serving a Father’s Day Buffet. Buffet selections and prices will vary, ranging from $14.95 to $17.95. Prices do not include drink, tax or gratuity. Special prices for kids and seniors over 62 are available. Group reservations are recommended.
The Father’s Day Buffet will be available beginning at 11 a.m. until closing at the following state park restaurants:
- Cumberland Mountain State Park – (931) 484-7186
- David Crockett State Park (Lawrenceburg) – (931) 762-9541
- Fall Creek Falls State Park – (423) 881-5241
- Henry Horton State Park – (931) 364-8205
- Montgomery Bell State Park – (615) 797-3101
- Natchez Trace State Park – (731) 968-8176
- Paris Landing State Park – (731) 642-4311
- Pickwick Landing State Park – (731) 689-3135
Tennessee’s 54 state parks offer diverse natural, recreational and cultural experiences for individuals, families, or business and professional groups. State park features range from pristine natural areas to 18-hole championship golf courses. There is a state park within an hour’s drive of just about anywhere in the state, offering a variety of recreational, lodging and dining choices. For more information about Tennessee State Parks, visit http://tnstateparks.com/