Sevierville, Tenn.–Tammie Browning with Shallywagness and the King Family Library present the 1st Annual Frugal Living Fair on Saturday, March 2 from 10:00AM – 4:00PM. Enjoy a day of classes on the following topics:
- · 10:30 – 11:00AM – Saving Money with Homemade Meals
- · 11:30AM – 12:00PM – Saving Money by Meal Planning
- · 12:15 – 1:15PM – Realistic Basic Couponing
- · 1:30 – 2:00PM – Savings in Sewing
- · 2:15 – 2:45PM – Savvy Solutions for Soaps & Scents
- · 3:00 – 3:30PM – You Want to Shop Where?! Yard Sales, Thrift & Consignment Shopping
The classes are designed to teach consumers just like yourself to become more frugal in order to save your family money. A coupon swap area will be available; venders will be on hand to offer free coupons and/or samples. Other attractions will be refreshments, seed swap, door prizes, and a stockpile swap area. Be sure to bring coupons, seeds, and stockpile items to share with others at the event. The first 300 visitors will receive a goody bag!
The event and classes are all FREE of charge and open to the public. The King Family Library is located at 408 High Street, in Sevierville. For more information about the event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.